Definitely, UOP CCR Process is better than the others;
in addition to your points
1. High RON will help to meet RON requirements for gasoline blend.
2. No production loss due to continues process.
3. Low H/HC ratio reacquires less flow of Hydrogen gas which is more economical.
4. More flexible operation of the unit , because it can operate at high severity (high temperature) as per product quality requirement without shutdown.
5. It produces more hydrogen gas compare to others while naphtha flow remain almost same.
6. Currently, all the newly installed units worldwide are CCR type.