The following are the symptoms of foaming, Operation supervisor must take action or inject Anti-foam to avoid foaming when symptoms start to appear.
1. Level variations in Amine absorber or scrubber, Level transmitter, and control valve MV (Manipulated value) will show the level fluctuations.
2. The differential pressure increase in the Amine absorber.
3. Carryover of amine to downstream equipment.
4. Level and flow variations in downstream stripper/regenerator.
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by Nasir Hussain.